Atollo & Min Atollo
The Cariboni ATOLLO product range, offers a versatile multi-pole enclosed conductor rail busbar. The enclosed conductor rail system has been specifically designed and developed to supply electrical power to overhead travelling cranes, hoists, jibs and monorails, mobile material handling machines and other travelling equipment.
The Cariboni Atollo enclosed conductor rail busbar system, is designed to convey power by means of 4 or 5 continuous copper ribbons inside an extruded profile housing. The system provides a 4 or 5 pole power supply system.
Power is transferred to the crane, hoist or mobile equipment, via a 4 or 5 pole collector trolleys, which is towed along the busbar.
Hamilton Pow-R-Safe holds extensive stock of the Cariboni ATOLLO & MINI ATOLLO ranging from:
- MINI ATOLLO 40A & 60A
- ATOLLO 70A to 140A.
The Cariboni ATOLLO enclosed conductor rail busbar system has been designed for years of trouble free operation. Its ease of installation does not require the need of special tools.
ATOLLO - KEY PRODUCT POINTS:
- High safety: In conformance with the highest international standards.
- Designed for longevity: Its composite construction is corrosion resistant and is maintenance free.
- Versatile. Can be installed straight or curved to a radius of 1.25m and may be applied indoor or outdoor.
- Quick and easy to install: Requires no special tools.
- Wide Range: ATOLLO is available in 4 or 5 pole configuration, ranging from 40 to 140A, in length of 4 meters