The CATENARY System simple wire rope designed for the support and conveyance of power to overhead travelling cranes, hoists, jibs and monorails, mobile material handling machines and other travelling equipment.
The various system components have been designed to work with both flat and round cable of varying thicknesses, widths and diameters.
In order to produce a smooth operation and minimal wear on the trolley wheels, our CATENARY system utilises a PVC coated galvanized steel cable of 6mm diameter. The cable supports are designed to support a maximum run of 30 meters of cable.
CATENARY SYSTEM - KEY PRODUCT POINTS:
- Utilizes a PVC coated galvanized wire rope.
- Cable hangers support a maximum length of 30 meter runs.
- Variety of trolleys to suit both budget and application.
- Adapted for both round and flat cable.
- May be used for the conveyance of air hose systems.
- Designed for ease of installation requiring no special tools.