As the name implies, a safe conductor rail system specifically designed and developed to supply electrical power to overhead travelling cranes, hoists, jibs and monorails, mobile material handling machines and other travelling equipment that require a mobile supply.
The POW-R-SAFE conductor bars are available in 5 current ratings: 100, 200, 220, 320 & 500Amps. Depending on the current load, application and environment, POW-R-SAFE conductor rail system is offered in a choice of 3 different materials: galvanized steel, copper and a combination of aluminium and stainless.
Bespoke applications commonly attributed to automated material conveyance:
- Although the POW-R-SAFE conductor rails are generally installed horizontally, in a controlled environment, the parallel bars may also be installed in a vertical format.
- On our client’s specific request, POW-R-SAFE conductor rail can also be supplied curved. Our automated rolling and forming machinery, is able to achieve a maximum bending radius of 1.25m, easily covering a multitude of conveyance applications.
- POW-R-SAFE has been used successfully in application of pick and place automation systems, associated with material handling applications.
Pow-R-Safe has been designed for years of trouble free operation and its ease of installation does not require the need of special tools.
POW-R-SAFE SYSTEM - KEY PRODUCT POINTS:
- Formed in either galvanized steel, aluminium/stainless steel & copper.
- Available in 100A, 200A, 220A, 320A & 500A.
- V-formed groove positively guides the current pick-up collector.
- Collector is self-lubricating, of a sintered copper/graphite composition.
- Able to be mounted in a vertical or horizontal position.
- May be supplied to a maximum bending radius of 1.25m.
- Designed to comply with current safety standards BSEN60529, DIN53438 & VDE0470.